The high performance coil in this Milwaukee M18BHG-0 Heat Gun allows the tool to reach 470°C.
The heat gun reaches its operational temperature in no more than six seconds, allowing the user to quickly complete an application.
It also features Milwaukee’s patented REDLINK™ overload protection both in tool and battery back, which delivers best in class system durability.
The individual cell monitoring optimises run time and ensures long term battery pack durability.
Additional features and benefits:
– Durable ladder hook for work space management and safety
– Supplied with 2x nozzles: 1x reduction nozzle for heat intensity on a specific area, 1x reflector nozzle to apply heat around an object, such as pipes
– Integrated LED light to illuminate the work area
– REDLITHIUM™-ION battery pack provides superior pack construction, electronics and fade-free performance to deliver more run time and more work over pack life
– Flexible battery system: works with all MILWAUKEE® M18™ batteries
– Air volume: 170 l/min
– Recommended ambient operating temperature: -18°C — +52°C
– Temperature range: 470°C
– Voltage: 18 V