Dragon Drilling Covid-19 (Coronavirus) Update
An important update for our customers and suppliers regarding Covid-19 (Coronavirus).
At Dragon Drilling the health and wellbeing of our staff, customers and suppliers is of critical importance. We have initiated several measures to ensure we are still operating as usual –
• All staff have been issued additional protective clothing.
• All drilling equipment undergoes a thorough cleaning process before moving site.
• All staff are adhering to the social distancing guidelines issued by the Government.
• All channels of communication will continue to be monitored as usual.
• Reduced headcount in place at head office to minimize any potential exposure.
• Drilling project customers will receive phone calls with movement dates and updates.
• Installation customers will receive phone calls on the morning of their scheduled work.
• Stock forecasting has been carried out to ensure we have crucial equipment and items in stock.
Our Head Office opening times remain Monday – Friday 08:00am – 17:00pm.
We appreciate this is a time of uncertainty but we are open for business as normal, should you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact the office on 01824 707777 or on firstname.lastname@example.org